Elig Enterprise Group
Since 1998, Elig has been constantly developing brake pads with 100% asbestos free and eco-friendly materials in mind. Afterwards, with U.S and Japanese technology, Elig moved onto advanced multi-function brake pads, such as sinter pads and high performance pads, which meets the criteria of extreme motorsports.
Elig suggests that great brake pads will determine the speed of a car around the circuit/tarmac or rally. With a no compromise mind frame, every product has been inspected and tested on our dynamometer with QC tests prior to leaving our manufacturing plant.
Elig products are certified to ISO9001 and TS16949 standards.
With Elig, driving can be safer, provide more confidence, more competitive and most of all, eco-friendly.
Our Commitment and Aim:
* We market our products worldwide
* Complete product specifications for your diversified choice
* Recommended by influential racing car drivers
* Certified to ISO9001&TS16949
* Complete after-sales service
* Automatic and precise production technologies provides excellent capacity and stable quality.