Elig's Titanium brake shims act as a thermal barrier or shield - installed between the brake pads and brake caliper pistons, these titanium brake shims protect your brake calipers and brake fluid from excess heat.
Installed in minutes and lasts a lifetime, these reusable titanium brake shims will improve your braking performance, extend the life of your brake components, reduce brake maintenance and save you money.
- Manufactured with precision from 6AL-4V Titanium Alloy - providing great resistance to corrosion and heat. Heat transfer resistance in 6AL-4V titanium alloy is several times better than stainless steel or other grades of titanium alloy, 6 times better than regular steel, and 30 times better than aluminum.
- Designed in thin, solid format to ensure wide fitment compatibility with a wide range of brake pads and brake discs.
- Ensures consistent braking and improved safety on the track by reducing brake fluid overheat, which will lead to brake fade.
- Extends the life of brake caliper components such as seals, piston surfaces, brake fluid and dust boots.
- Extends the life of brake pads.
- Easy and quick to Install.
- Shims are sold in Sets for the Front or the Rear.
- Each Set contains 4 shims.